There are many ways you can help in the battle against Digital Restrictions Management.
GeneralIf you only have a few seconds:
- Join the action alert email list
- Sign the petition urging the W3C to reject DRM on the Web
- Connect over social media
- Embed some web graphics on your website or blog
- Boycott DRM and contribute to the DRM-free guide, and look for the DRM-free label when you download files.
- Tag Amazon products as being DRM-encumbered or DRM-free
- Create and distribute materials and flyers
- Become an organizer on the LibrePlanet wiki
- Take more category-specific actions below!
- Promote the Readers' Bill of RIghts at your local library along with some of our printable materials.
Success! While many streaming media services still use DRM, all major record labels have abandoned using DRM for direct music downloads